Friday, February 5, 2010

sometimes i look at her and i think ..

sometimes i look at her and i think .
what is she thinking about .
does she think about me .
about how she looked before bangs .
how'd she look without them .
that day we made love .
how about the day we hugged, and say goodbye was playing .
did she know it was always ment to be over .
all the times i knew her better than what she thought .
how about the time she said i love you without covering up .
or maybe shes thinking about chocolate & chicken nuggets .
after all she did eat them before 9 am.
or maybe she was thinking about him, her new love .
maybe she was thinking about smoking afterschool .
or maybe shes daydreaming .
hey, is she looking at me ? shit .
maybe she hates me .
does she even remember being on the floor ?
ha, what about that time she sang frankie valli and the four seasons with me .
think she remembers that ?
what if she all of sudden just kissed me ?
ha, if we get married that'd be great .
wait, fuck what number are we on ?
ah man 10 minutes till class is done .
maybe she doesn't even remember me .
she hates me .
mhm, shes sleeping .
i wonder what shes dreaming of ?
she doesn't even care we finished this work .
yeah right she does, its all an act .
so does she care about me ?
ugh, stop . stop stop . stop .
oh yes, class is done .
running, racing, make it out the door .
shes gone .


who am i kidding, she wasnt think about me at all .

No comments: